There have been lots of things happening with the Toolbox bois!
We moved to a new building!
We had our first discussion of 2018
We had a great turn-out! Destin and I encouraged folks to free-write for a few minutes, answering the prompt,
“If you really knew me, you would know…”
Folks had the opportunity to share what this writing practice brought up for them. We encouraged folks to write and reflect on the kinds of support they would need to support and sustain their 2018 efforts and goals. If you weren’t able to make it but would like to do any of the writing exercises, go for it!
Join us for our next Toolbox Discussion
Thursday, February 22nd
6:00pm – 7:30pm
3055 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90010
– Stairs: There are no stairs to enter the front of the building. There are several elevators to get to the third floor.
– Restroom access: There are two restrooms on located on the third floor, near the elevators. One has three stalls and no urinals. There is a women’s restroom sign on the door. The other restroom has two stalls and two urinals. There is gender neutral restroom signage on the door. Both restrooms are unlocked.
– Parking: There is a parking garage. The entrance is located on Westmoreland Ave. If you plan to park in the parking garage, you must arrive before 7pm to be able to access it. APAIT does validate parking. If you arrive after 7pm, there is street parking. Please call or text Jaden Fields, (650) 646-8462, to come down to let you in. There are 3 underground levels in the parking garage, with an elevator that takes you to the lobby. There are 2 stairs and the option of a ramp from the parking garage elevator to the entrance of the lobby.
– The family room is carpeted and no windows open.
– To respect our people and community with multiple chemical/scent sensitivities (MCS), we request that people come scent free (not using scented products) OR, as much as possible. Please try to have/wear very low scent on. You are supporting others who may suffer from seizures, asthma attacks, migraines and multiple other nervous and respiratory health emergencies. to reveiw scent free products/accessibility check out:
Jaden and Destin